Pikes Peak Genealogical Society welcomes all who have an interest in genealogy, whether a beginner or experienced genealogist. Let us help you discover your ancestors and unlock their stories!
Annual Membership Dues (membership expires December 31 and payments received after October 1 will be effective through the end of the following year):
Household $35 (2 persons at the same address)
PayPal accepts payment by credit or debit card or transfer from a bank account. A PayPal account is not required. Membership plans in the dropdown menu include donation opportunities.
If you want to make a donation with your membership, select one of the options from the dropdown menu ($10 or $25 with your membership level). Then tell us in the field below which fund it should go to -- books, education, speakers, etc.
To give a different amount, please go to the Donate
page. Thank you for your kindness!
PPGS is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization, and your donations are tax deductible as allowed by law.
PPGS Membership Benefits include:
- Access to Members Only section of the PPGS website
- Outstanding speakers and educators at monthly programs
- Monthly invitations to PPGS meetings by Zoom during pandemic
- Speaker handouts via email or on website
- Access to recorded programs, as available
- Access to educational classes and PPGS special interest groups such as the DNA Study Group
- GenMentors consultations for your research
- PDF quarterly newsletter
- Donations are tax-deductible donations; PPGS is 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization
- PPGS is a member of Colorado Council of Genealogical Societies and National Genealogical Society, which represents the interests of genealogists, especially for protecting access to genealogical records